Friday, March 15, 2019

Buckeye Prep Invitational Registration Deadline


The payment deadline for the March 29th -31st Buckeye Prep Invitational Tournament has come and gone!  Any team wishing to participate in this year’s event must register and pay ASAP!  We are already starting to develop pool assignments and will plan to publish the initial schedule 1 week prior to the tournament.  We will not add any team to the schedule that has not registered and paid. We cannot accept payments at the door, as there are already over 200 teams committed to this event, and we are over the 180 teams we can handle.  It’s first come first served at this point.  Below are links to both the tournament Information Page and registration link.  This year’s ever is already shaping up to be our biggest and most competitive ever! Don’t get shut out of the action, register now!


4 comments:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Buckeye Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete