Friday, March 15, 2019

Buckeye Prep Elite Showcase Top 5 Award Winners & MVPs

Smith, Reed, Pearson, Foster, Sanders & Shroud
When you establish yourself as the best of the best, you know your hard work and dedication is starting to pay off.  Well, that’s exactly what several players did at the 2019 Buckeye Prep Elite Showcase last weekend.  It’s one thing to be selected to the all-star game and its yet another accomplishment to be selected for a Top 5 Award, given to the top 5 performers in the all-star game.  Below is a link of the players (and their pictures) who received the prestigious Top 5 Awards at the showcase.  Also listed are those players who were selected as MVPs for the Saturday morning North vs South All-Star Games, which proved to be very competitive and exciting..  Congratulations to these players for getting it done against the best players in the state and region!


4 comments:

  1. U have Devin Royal and Elijah Carter names switched

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Buckeye Company's Buckeye

    ReplyDelete
  3. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete