Friday, March 29, 2019

Buckeye Prep Invitational Tournament Star Watch



As part of Buckeye Prep’s commitment to provide a high level of exposure for our events, we plan to maintain a running list of the standout performers “Stars” we see during the course of the tournament. Coaches are encouraged to text us the name, height, position, grade, team, city and score/stats of their standout performers who log in big time stats from game to game (614-502-9359).  We’re excited to try this approach for the first time!  Stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this HSV 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR MUSA on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR MUSA through his email now: drmusa6119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete