Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Ohio Phenom Poised for #1 Spot

5th Grade All-Ohio Phenom
With their Platinum Bracket win at the Magic City Showcase last week, Darryl Peterson’s 2025 All-Ohio Phenom squad is poised to ascend to the #1 spot in the Midwest Top 10 Class of 2025 rankings. On their trek to the championship, All-Ohio Phenom knocked off some of the top teams in the country including, DCA, North Coast Blue Chips, Baltimore’s Team Thrill, Grind Academy and the Georgia Stars. Phenom was led in scoring by Daren Peterson, who dropped a game-high 25 points and Russell Young who added 17 points and 9 assists.

Not to be out done, Peterson’s 8th grade team recently won the Gold Bracket of the Midwest Hoopfest after a 60-39 rematch over top 10 ranked SMAC Premier.  Although Peterson’s program is only a few years old, his teams have enjoyed a great deal of early success.  You can catch both teams in action at the Buckeye Prep Invitational Tournament April 13th-15th.  Congratulations to Peterson, his coaches, players and parents for their early season success!

While we’re handing out congratulations, we have to give a big shout out to Malcolm Walters’ 6th grade Marshal Warriors team who already has 1 tournament championship and a runner-up finish so far in the 2018 AAU season.  The Warriors will also be attending the Buckeye Prep Invitational next month.

4 comments:

  1. Who currently has the top spot now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do we send the weekend tourney reports to be considered for the rankings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete