Saturday, December 28, 2019

Something Big is Happening in Akron


Anna Hurst, Hadley Hadju & Isabella Callaway
The state of Ohio has birthed some of the best lady hooper’s to ever play the game. As an example, Cincinnati has Kelsey Mitchel; Cleveland has Jantel Lavander; and Columbus has Jordan Horston. Yet the question still remains, “What about Akron?” Well I’ve got the perfect answer for you but it’s not just one player, it’s 3. 

All three of these young ladies are on track to put the city of Akron on the map like never before. First up we’ve got Anna Hurst. A 2024 guard who carries the nickname “Blonde Mamba.” Anna who is currently ranked #25 on the Middle School Girls Elite website and #51 on the Naismith National all American Youth Report. Anna currently attends Stow Middle School in Akron, Ohio. Be on the look out for this young lady as she is fierce and ready to take on anyone in her way. 

Hadley Hadju who is teammates with Anna Hurst on the 2024 SMAC Akron is another dominate player straight out of the city of Akron. Hadju comes ranked #35 on the middle school girl’s elite ranking and attends Revere Middle School in Akron, Ohio. Hadley is a dominant offensive and defensive guard. She can keep up with the best of them and getting sharper and sharper every time she plays. 

To finish up the roster for the Fab 3 we’ve got Isabella Callaway an absolute floor general that can run the entire show. Callaway currently attends Copley Middle School where she helped lead her team to a 2018-19 suburban league middle school Championship. Isabella is currently ranked #11 on the Naismith National All-American Youth Report. If she continues doing what she’s doing I’m sure she will excel at the next level. AAU season is almost amongst us and SMAC Akron 2024 team is ready to go. 

Every team has had a combination of players that are the heartbeat of the entire organization. For example Miami heat had Lebron, D. Wade and Chris Bosh.  The 2008 Celtics had Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen. Lastly, Golden State had the Splash Brothers and Draymond Green.  With that being said, these three young ladies are that “heartbeat” for SMAC Akron’s AAU team. This organization had an unbelievable 40-5 record last season and is projected to do even better this upcoming season. 

SMAC Akron is led by John “JC” Callaway who’s track record speaks for itself.  John has over 15 years coaching experience and is in the process of coaching his daughter Isabella Callaway and his son’s 6th grade SMAC Akron team. John played at Kent State University under coach Gary Water who won a MAC championship and went onto the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history. We expect big things out of this team in 2020.  We will keep you updated.

Story by T. Franklin
  

8 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 9,000 euros, which I asked for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders!

    They are able to thank you for your loan.

    Contact Mr Anderson

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    The office address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re indeed a man of your words Dr Oduku Paul, after purchasing and using his herbal product for HSV 1&2 i was totally cured permanently within few days. Thanks to Dr Oduku Paul for the fast recovery..I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative.,contact odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/Herpes-Eraser-102292594719987/ today Call or whatsapp +2349064430408 they have the right treatment to STD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how DR UKONI used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HSV for 6 years and I might DR UKONI through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to DR UKONI for making me healthy again.
    If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: Dr.Ukonisolutiontemple22@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his+2348059406701 for any kind of help...

    ReplyDelete