Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Hamrick Displays Mature Game

Maurice Hamrick Jr. 5'1" PG Columbus 2028
Although he’s still very young, Maurice Hamrick Jr.’s (5'1"/PG/Columbus/2028) mature game allows him to compete against kids 2-3 years older than himself. With the amount of time Hamrick logs in the gym (just check his social media account), it’s little wonder why he already plays the game at such a high level. 

We’ve seen Hamrick compete at our Buckeye Prep events on several occasions, so it’s clear to us that his skill set is elite.  More specifically, Hamrick’s ball skills set him part from his peers, as does his feel for the game, IQ, pace of play and ability to score from all 3 levels.   We also like Hamrick’s ability to shoot from range and create space for a shot or drive.  Thanks to the video below from our guy @T3TV, you don’t have to take our word for it; you can see for yourself!

Although Hamrick is offensively gifted, we’ve seen him excel as a playmaker and make everybody around him shine.  Case in point, at our elite showcase last spring, Hamrick could have easily dominated our all-star game offensively, but he decided to put on a clinic by using his court vision and passing skills to feed the rock to his teammates, resulting in him just missing out on MVP honors.

Based on his talent, Hamrick is not only ranked among the top 4th graders in Ohio, his game has garnered national attention as well.  This the spring and summer, Hamrick will be running with a 6th grade All-Ohio Red team as well as a 5th grade Wildcat Select team based out of Pennsylvania. This winter, Hamrick is playing in a couple of local basketball leagues, one of which is with 7th & 8th graders.  You can check out more videos by following us on instagram at @robt1, and you can also catch Hamrick and his All-Ohio Red squad in action at our Buckeye Prep Invitational Tournament in March.


5 comments:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



    ReplyDelete
  2. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently noticed tiny little particles in my urine. It seems weird and this got me worried, so I booked an appointment with my doctor after a proper examination. I was told that i have developed a kidney stone due to long term use of acyclovir drug. Acyclovir was actually my suppression drug for my herpes infection that refused to go away for years. This bad news got me so depressed and my anxiety was extremely worst I attempted suicide severally because i was tired of living a devastated life.
    On a Friday morning I was watching a program on BBC channel it was actually a documentary on how Dr ogbekhilu is using natural herbs to cure diseases and infection, reviews from persons who used the medicine was quite awesome so i contacted him via contacts info displayed on the screen which was
    Email: drogbekhiluherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp:+2348102460821
    I ordered the medicine and used it as directed and it worked perfectly on my kidney stone and herpes that I suffered for years where all gone just like that . My main purpose of writing this is to let you guys understand that herbs have their own uniqueness and are of great importance to society, I think the government needs to look into it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you battling with any health related issues or infection is not the end of your life, why not contact a herbal practitioner for cure Dr Irene has herbal remedies and permanent solution for all your health related problems' recommend him to you today only because i have also used his herbal medicine and it worked perfectly on my health problem, you can actually save yourself from giving your hard earned money to Scammers if only you can contact Dr Irene today for genuine and Permanent cure herbal products . Pls help share this post to save yourself and your loved ones. Dr Irene is specialize in these areas, Permanent herbal supplements for anxiety and depression, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Blood, Cancer, HPV, ALS, herpes etc. also Email: drireneherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348078793935

    ReplyDelete