Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Johnson Commits to Buckeyes

Meechie Johnson 
According to numerous sources, Garfield Heights’ Meechie Johnson has committed to the Ohio State Buckeyes. Despite suffering a knee injury several months ago, Chris Holtman’s unwavering commitment to Johnson has paid off.  We are extremely excited for Meechie and his family, as he has participated in our Buckeye Prep Elite Showcases almost twice per year since he was in the 3rd or 4th grade.  Other than Lima's Xavier Simpson, no other player has supported the Buckeye Prep Report as much Johnson. Of course, Johnson was a perianal all-star at our events. Congratulations to Meechie and his family for this significant accomplishment.  We can’t wait to see him ballin for the Buckeyes!

1 comment:

  1. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete