Monday, June 24, 2019

Linden Classic/Buckeye Prep All-Star Showcase Standouts

Abdiaziz Mohamad & Melik Allen-Showcase MVPs
This past weekend, the Inaugural Linden Classic/Buckeye Prep All-Star Showcase proved to be a complete success! The event was just one component of the broader Linden Community Festival held at the St. Stephens Community House in Columbus., and for the Buckeye Prep Report, the free event was our way of supporting and giving back to the local Columbus community.

On Saturday, about sixty, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th graders descended on Maloney Park and balled out outside “Rucker style.”  Fortunately, we were able to attract some of the cities’ top middle school players so the competition was fierce.  In addition to playing 2 regular games, all-stars were selected for a final all-star game.   
Glass, Lawson, Weaver, Patton, Wakeel & Kelly
At the conclusion of the all-star game, MVPs and an All-Showcase Team was selected.  Abdiaziz Mohamad and Melik Allen were selected as All-Star game MVPs, while Tito Glass, Arness Lawson, Zy’aire Weaver, Everret Patton, Jahleel Wakeel and Lloyd Kelly were selected to the All-Showcase Team. Below is a complete list of the all-stars, All-Tournament Teams and MVPS. Based on the feedback we received, the event was very well received.

All-Stars Selections

Abdiaziz Mohamad
Melik Allen
Tito Glass
Arness Lawson
Zy’Aire Weaver
Everret Patton
Jahleel Wakeel
Lloyd Kelly
Jason Bates, Jr. 
Jerome Killebrew
Michael Daniels
Matthew Washington
Jaeshawn Ferryman
Tyren Jones
Anthony Watkins
Khani Thomas
Maceo Harper
Jamar Montgomery
Asion Francis
Derek Whitfield


3 comments:

  1. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the glory, I am happy today because God has removed the biggest shame and disgrace out of my life, seeing my first son behaving normal is great testimony and great blessing to my life, my son start talking normal and no more head hurts since when he started taking the herbs of Doctor Patrick, thank God finally my son is totally free from autism now and he is not taking any herbs anymore, thank God for using Doctor Patrick to bring this great blessings to my life and the life of my son, Doctor Patrick email is herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp number is +2348021312463.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God be the glory, I am happy today because God has removed the biggest shame and disgrace out of my life, seeing my first son behaving normal is great testimony and great blessing to my life, my son start talking normal and no more head hurts since when he started taking the herbs of Doctor Patrick, thank God finally my son is totally free from autism now and he is not taking any herbs anymore, thank God for using Doctor Patrick to bring this great blessings to my life and the life of my son, Doctor Patrick email is herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp number is +2348021312463.

    ReplyDelete