Thursday, April 4, 2019

Buckeye Prep Invitational MVPs & All-Tournament Team Selections

Phillips, Raglin, Starks, Norris, Easter, Cornett, Davis & Steele
With the number of quality teams and elite players who participated in the Buckeye Prep Invitational Tournament last weekend, being selected as MVP or to the All-Tournament Team is a significant accomplishment.  Below is a link to the pictures of players who received such distinction. Congratulations to all of the players who received awards!



2 comments:

  1. RELIABLE HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZOR. I am here to share how a great man called Herbalist Razor helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I took his product (cure) for (18) days before I was totally cured out of it, and I promised him that I will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy to be fulfilling. Doctor Razor also cures all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, CANCER, DIABETICS , FIBROID. Reach him on Email address  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.comWebsite :  https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome Contact him on Whtasapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete