Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Buckeye Prep Elite Showcase Accepting Registrations


Now that 2019 is underway, the Buckeye Prep Elite Showcase is starting to accept registrations.  This year’s event is scheduled for March 9th (1-day) at Otterbein University near Columbus, Ohio.  Both boys (3rd-12th) and girls (5th-9th) are welcome.  At a cost of $150.00, the event will consist of 4 league games (boys & girls) and a possible all-star game for standout players.  Awards will be presented to all all-star game participants and MVPs. Also, every player will receive a reversible jersey they can keep.  As always, this event will attract the top boys and girls from not only Ohio, but the Midwest and nationally. Moreover, the level of competition and exposure will be unmatched!

The event will also be hosting Ohio North vs South All-Star Games for 3rdand 4thgrade boys and 6th-8thgrade girls.  Rosters are currently being developed and invitations will be based on a player’s statewide ranking and success at prior Buckeye Prep and/or other elite events. Although participation in the all-star games is free, every player must register, pay and participate in the elite showcase portion of the event. Tentative roster s will be posted as soon as we have completed them.  Below are links to the event Information Page and registration.  For additional information about the event, please email us at Buckeyeprep@yahoo.com or call at 614-502-9359.

4 comments:

  1. I’m very much indebted to Jeff Moss Credit Repair.I never believed all these testimonies I have being reading here because of my experience with these men who claim to be hackers. I was scammed 2years ago in the process of trying to fix my credit. I opened up to my friend Charles about my credit situation, he immediately gave me the contact of I never knew a hacker could improve a bad credit score until i met one on a discussion forum when i googled how to improve my credit score, i read a lady’s comment on how capable the hacker is of solving any problems that has to do with hacking. So i sent him a mail and asked if he had the ability to raise credit scores(all 3 companies) and also eliminate eviction off court records. Then he replied yes and asked me to provide him some info of mine he’ll need to run the hack. when i did just that, he completed the hack within 72hours at a price that’s worth it. I give thanks to the ethical hacker for coming to my aid when i needed him the most. Reach the hacker at jeffcybercreditscorerepairer@gmail.com and you’ll be amazed by his skills.
    who cleared his mortgage and credit card debts and boosted his score to 760 in less than a month. Long story short, Hack West surprised me when he fixed my bad credit. I now have a home of my own through his assistants. He did fix my wife’s credit as well and I can proudly recommend Jeff Moss to anyone whose credit is in mess.Email:jeffcybercreditscorerepairer@gmail.com Whatsapp him +1(509)590-1051

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a student in Australia, I can't emphasize enough how valuable mathematics assignment help Australia has been for my academic journey. Their team's dedication to delivering accurate and well-structured solutions is commendable. With their help, I've seen a significant improvement in my math grades and confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post thanks for sharing with us such a wonderful post. Are you a nursing student navigating the challenging waters of nursing assignments, and essays? Look no further! Our expert team of seasoned nursing professionals and experienced writers is here to provide top-notch nursing assignment help tailored to your specific needs.

    ReplyDelete