Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Feature Added to Buckeye Prep Website


In an effort to keep track of all things basketball around the state of Ohio, I have developed a new feature I'm calling, "What's Happening Around the State." With this link, I will periodically publish tidbits of information I receive that I think our readers might find interesting.  This information does not rise to the level required for a full story, but it may prove interesting to our readers.  In addition, some of the information will be hard fact, while some of what I publish may be pure rumor, or just my random thoughts or updates/addition to stories I have already published. The reader will have to decide to what extent the information has value.

I will also be highlighting players and teams I see from week-to-week and will provide information about upcoming events that may be of interest to our readers. The link is located on the right hand side of this site. If you have some news worthy information you would like to get published, feel free to email me at buckeyeprep@yahoo.com. So, every time you visit the site, make sure you checkout the new feature so you can see what’s going on!

What's Happening Around the State Link

5 comments:

  1. It would be nice if the Akron Freshman Team got a little ink regarding the City Series this past weekend. Although going 1-4, their average loss was 4 points. They led in every game, but the last game against Cleveland. In that game Cleveland won by 2 in a tight one. They gave every team they played all they could handle. Countless coaches, game officials, event directors, and parents of other teams complimented this group. Still no mention about this team anywhere. None the less, it was a great weekend and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Rob I think you need to be call the King James Shooting Stars through the grapevine i'm hearing in the akron area that they just beefed up there 7th and 8th grade AAU teams with some of the best talent around they mite be the best 7th and 8th grade team in the midwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you guys Jim Schmock ( Murphy AC, Black Knights,etc...) Would not be going to All Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rob, Lamont Tillman's son won't be playing with his dads 9th grade hoopsters squad. Jakari Tillman will be King James 16U Point Guard this spring.Along with the some of the top 16u players in our state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to come watch Juan Elmore middle school on january 24 @ 5:00 for more info
    go to lake view middle school pickerington local school website

    ReplyDelete