Friday, September 28, 2012

Buckeye Prep Elite Showcase-Players to Watch


Nate Georgeton-5'7 PG was Dynamic

Because I'm so busy with administrative matters during my showcases, I rarely get a chance to sit down and just watch the games; However, I do try to get around and catch a peek at the action when I can.  By now, the top performers have all been highlighted by the various scouting services in attendance, so I want to take a few minutes to highlight some kids who may have not blown up, may have flown a little under the radar, but caught my eye over the weekend.

 












Players to Watch:

Izaiah Brockington (8th)
Hamid Bullie (7th)
De'Zion Taylor (6th) Pictured
Jake Fisher (8th)
David Fitzgerald (7th)
Jayvon Graves (8th)
Nate Georgeton (9th)
JaQuan Harrison (10th)
Willie Hill III (7th)
Garrett Houser (7th)
Garon Howard (8th)
Lindsey Hunter (11th)
Zeb Jackson (5th)
Justin Layne (9th)
Malik Onyeali (7th)
Craig McGee Jr. (8th)
Braden Van Cleave (8th)
Chase Wells (7th)
James West IV (8th)
Rasheed Williams (7th)
Ketaan Wyatt (5th)

No comments:

Post a Comment